Monday, March 21, 2011

Skelton Brothers Reward Auction

Where do I begin?!  To express what I feel in my heart I think of words like, amazing, humbling, appreciation, awe, overwhelming, wonder and thank you!!!!


From the first contact made by a gentleman from Pioneer OH to the last bid taken my thought is, "We have witnessed a God Thing."


Along with all the family and friends I truly had a "good time" this we all heard Mayor Pennington encourage us to do before the evening began. 


We laughed with all when Kendra rode that bike around the gym and almost wiped out in the crowd without injury and again when Pastor Donna blew up those balloons in the most unusual way one can imagine!


We cried with Tanya when the high bid of the night netted in a presentation to her of the quilt that had the pictures of her sons sewen into it.


We cheered when Kathye announced the total bids came to 30,000. (final count came to 33,000)


Thank you is not enough so I turn to Jesus and ask him to bless the effort of all to bring Andrew, Alexander and Tanner home.

1 comment:

  1. Well said Bevie and spoken like the true observer of all life around you--Love Cherie

    ReplyDelete