One more step in the oveall process of seeing justice for Andrew, Alexander and Tanner is complete. Yesterday the pre-trial was set aside for the accused to return to district court on 6 new charges added a few weeks ago.
I do not look on this as a negative but a positive. How many times in life have you had to step back in order to come forward?
After the very brief time in front of the Circuit Court Judge, we the family met with Chief Weeks and Prosecutor Jonathan Poe. I am assured that this is the legal system, protecting all and working for all to the benefit of the outcome. The outcome being justice for the vicitms.
In this case the victims being my grandsons, it can't help but cause some discouragement. It is how I choose to react to the discouragement that makes the difference.
Do I listen to Satan and stay discouraged, causing dispression and anger. I say, "No!"
I choose to listen to God, along with looking on the positive I am learning patience. I encourgage you to respond with patience and a positive attitude in whatever it is you are struggling with today.
Philippians 4:6,7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. NIV
Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." NIV
Romans 12:21 "Do not be ovecome by evil, but overcome evil with good." NIV
No comments:
Post a Comment