Joshua 1:9 "Remember that I commanded you to be strong and brave. Don't be afraid, because the Lord your God will be with you everywhere you go." NCV
Psalm 118:6 "I will not be afraid, because the Lord is with me. People can't do anything to me." NCV
To be afraid is to fear something or someone, it is worrying over an unknown, something we have no control over or something that may not ever become true.
Since Nov. 26th I have had to face many things I feared, including thoughts and attending court hearings.
One question I get so much of the time is "how do you go on?"
As the scriptures promise I go on because God goes with me.
I have two things to share now that I have had doubts and fears over being capable and knowledgeable to accomplish. As I read these scriptures and read Christian teachers, I am reminded these doubts and fears are not from God.
Heavy on my heart are starting prayer groups, beginning here in Morenci with several small groups meeting in homes weekly at the same time lifting up prayer to prepare us for all of lifes joys and trials. We have been hit hard by the "storms" in life here in this and the surrounding communitites and we need to be prepared. The way to be prepared is to be on our knees before the next "storm" hits.
Another thing that is weighing on my heart is a way to keep Andrew, Alex and Tanner's faces and the need to discover their unknown location before the nation.
In attempts to get on nationally televised shows we have failed.
Getting flyers, posters, etc. plastered across this nation and beyond, is a goal we the family are currently working on. Working on getting the proper wording concerning the reward fund is vitally important, so we look to those in authority for assistance.
I will face my fears as I go forward daily, but I will not go alone, for God has told me to be strong and brave and that He will be with me.
Thank you Jesus.
Amen Bev, he is always with us. Sometimes we just need to rmind ourselves by reading his words!! God bless you and continue to keep you all strong. Anything we can do to help let us know!! All our love to you all.- Hill Family.
ReplyDelete