It is 4 a.m. and I have been awake for 3 hrs. now. The dogs woke me for their early morning outing and I just can't go back to sleep. I have been reading God's word and praying.
I then answered a message sent by a friend, forgiveness asked and forgiveness given. I cannot hold in my heart any anger and it is good to "let go." I asked forgiveness for the words said and the hurt they caused.
I then read some of my previous postings, and the comments you have shared with me. I am "humbled" to read your praises and thankful for them too. I thank you for the words you have given me to help me through these days.
There is no closure at this time for us and for you, our "waiting" together continues.
Where I find my "joy" is in God and He has been faithful.
This weekend Don & I have celebrated 45 yrs. of marriage, we have worked at our marriage as I heard my parents advice all of their children to do. As we work through the trials of our marriage we grew stronger in our love.
The layers of our family unit is now 4 deep, and this too has grown us in love.
Emma Lynn, our great grandaughter fills my heart with warmth and happiness. Watching Tanya as a grandmother is "joy" I am thankful to wittness.
I thank Tanya, Karri, Jenny and Tennille for bringing into our lives sons, for giving us grandchildren and now Brittany giving us a great grandchild. Oh, I have left some out, for without James, Todd, Robert, Chris and yes, Brent, John and Dusty these children would not be ours to love.
I look forward to what this family has for us this week, hoping to hug as many of them as I can and telling them just how much I love them.
Join me in giving the greatest gift there is to give, "Jesus" for when we give love we are giving "Jesus."
It is now 4:30 a.m. and I do think I can get a bit of sleep before the sun rises.
Bev - you are a very strong and courageous woman - I must follow in your footsteps! Love, Jociel
ReplyDeleteDearest Bevie--sometimes we just don't "need" to sleep--Shakespear said to sleep--perchance to dream--ah, there's the rub. So in the dark still of the night, the thoughts are always more dark. My prescription is more physical exercise, more wine and less sleep:) The side bar is that your writing continues to inspire and become more beautifully poignant. I speak better than I spell so in looking up poignant it describes your writing perfectly--profoundly moving; keenly distressful to the feelings--wow--thank you for being my poignant sister--Love c
ReplyDelete