"God is very aware that standing close to someone who is hurting hurts! He does it every day. But whether we are the ones suffering or we're alongside another, His grace is sufficeint for our need. So you can cry out for help, even when you're hurting for someone else. He'll hear you and acknowledge your need." (taken from "To Live Is Christ Day by Day" Beth Moore)
It has been 3 days since the news conference took place and all of you now know that Andrew, Alexender and Tanner are most likely with God. I have known for 2 weeks the information that was released. I am standing beside you in this suffering as you are standing by me.
I read this in Beth Moore's book just one day after the news conference, I love how God does this, gives us just what it is we need at the exact time it is needed.
Beth shares with us this scripture, "In all their suffering, He suffered, and the Angel of His Presence saved them. He redeemed them because of His love and compassion." Isaiah 63:9 Holman Christian Standard Bible
I have not lost sight of this from the beginning that God sent his Angels to protect Andrew, Alexander and Tanner the moment he knew they were in harms way. They did not know the suffering that was inflicted on them.
I have peace that they are untouched by the suffering those of us left behind share. My prayers include all of you, that you know God's love and compassion.
Bev,
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing women of God and such a witness to each of us! My prayers are with each of you!
Hugs....Jill
Bev, and family, May GOD be with each and everyone of you. Just know our heart's are breaking for you. Keep you're faith God will help you get through this tragic time.. Love and Hug's to you all. Frank and Sharon Stover and family.
ReplyDeleteBev,
ReplyDeleteThank you for these inspiring words. God is faithful and His mercies are new each day.
HEALER by Kari Jobe
You hold my very moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You, I trust in You
I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe
And I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need
You hold my very moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You, Lord I trust in You
I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
Oh, I believe
I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands
I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
Oh, yes You are, yes You are
And I believe You're my portion
Lord I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need
More than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need
You're my healer
JoRea