Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why Blog?

Why blog?  Expressing my thoughts on paper has always been a tool I have used to get through life's journeys.  On Nov. 26, 2010 three of my thirteen grandchildren were kidnapped by their father.  The days that have followed have been the hardest days of my life and the lives of our family, especially our daughter, the mother of these beautiful children.  I find my strength comes from God, I believe he was with the children even before the act was committed that took them from us.  Love and support have come to us from accross this great nation and even from overseas.  I will use this blog to share my faith, to share how important family relationships are, and how a rural town pulls together to support others.  I will share how local officers, then the sheriffs department, the state police and the FBI joined to work rentlessly to locate the children.  To date they continue to follow all leads to bring them home.  Read on as the days pass to what a grandmother has to share from her heart.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this idea Bev` It allows people to read all about you and it also allows me to feel closer to you~
    I will stop by often to see what is on your mind.

    Much Love`
    Toni

    ReplyDelete