Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Breakdowns and Hits

Why the breakdowns, the uncontrollable sobs, is this a sign of weakness for Christ?  Didn't he just speak to me in Psalm 140 - 141 yesterday.  I thought I understood that I was being protected from cruel people.  That like David I had cried out to not let the wicked succeed in their plans so as to become proud.

The hits just keep coming and they are out of my control.  Satan struck again this morning, and all I can do is sit back and wait for the legal system to work.  

Waiting for news, any news and it never comes.

Then it hits again and I am sobbing uncontrolably.  I hurt and it will not go away, I want answers and there are none, I can't take anymore of his rights being greater than the boys!  His rights being greater than our daughters or even ours. When did our system start protecting the perpertrator more than the victims?

I was drawn to this scripture last week and then my fellow blogger posted it on his blog and so I repeat it here.

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment