As the days grow longer, and your wait seems to grow I believe that you need to know, we are praying for you here in Ada. In the days ahead there will be hard days and easier days, happy days, and sad days. Because Jesus love's you and He is a part of your life, the days will give you opportunity to call upon him for guidance when you are overwhelmed with sorrow. I pray that you are a little stronger today and that God fills you with peace. Shelly
As the days grow longer, and your wait seems to grow I believe that you need to know, we are praying for you here in Ada.
ReplyDeleteIn the days ahead there will be hard days and easier days, happy days, and sad days. Because Jesus love's you and He is a part of your life, the days will give you opportunity to call upon him for guidance when you are overwhelmed with sorrow. I pray that you are a little stronger today and that God fills you with peace. Shelly