“Post this at all the intersections, dear friends: Lead with your ears, follow up with your tongue, and let anger straggle along in the rear.” James 1:19 (MSG)
"Sometimes being sad or mad over stuff like this is a complete waste of my time." Lysa TerKeurst
I am sad over AAT missing and I do not consider this type of sadness a waste of my time, it is just with me always.
It is the sad or the mad I hold when a comment or an action of another angers, or hurts, that is a waste of time.
I hear so many of my friends on a social network posting this very thing. Anger over anothers action or comments.
We need to look inside and ask ourselves, is this worth my time?
An author I have read in the past writes, "Letting Go."
Letting go of the hurt, the anger is a very healing thing, allowing us to move on with the things that matter in life.
What matters in life? Our sacrifices to God, loving Him and serving Him.
We do this by loving others, giving of ourselves for them, and bringing all to God in prayer.
I love reading your post on this profile. Thank you so much for your strength as it gives me strength.
ReplyDeleteLynette
You are so sweet Lynette, thanks for commenting.
DeleteLove you love you love you Bevie----
ReplyDeleteLove you too Cherie!!!!
Delete