Galatians 6:9 "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
This past summer I suffered with not one but two bacterial infections. I could eat very little during this illness that did not effect my daily routine, I was weak and exhausted. Sleeping many hours and yet never being rested. I was weary and I just wanted the illnesses to go away.
As I read this scripture, I realize I have grown weary in my prayer requests.
I was not giving full attention to the needs of others and my responsibility as God's child to bring before Him the needs of my husband, family and others.
I was sending up mini prayers, I was not on my knees.
Everyday I strife to do good, but as a child of God, I am also residing in a world of sin.
I have started to plant in others minds a plan I have to send out a mass faxing event to all schools across the nation, the poster of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.
Due to that illness I mention above, I grew weary and it is only in my mind and in the drafting stage. I need to renew my goal and get working!
This event will be a good thing for Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.
It may not be a good event for those who receive this fax to be reminded of the "Missing."
In the state of MI alone, these boys are among the over 4,000 missing today.
In our world, we hear the negative side of how humans treat others. We are weary and so we close out the news; do not read the newspaper or listen to reports of the violence this world exploits.
We have to be aware, we have to be in prayer and we have to find a cause to promote to make a difference in "our world."
I pray you do not have a "missing" loved one, but I know you have a cause.
Pray today that you do not grow weary and that you become aware and get involved for the greatness of God's kingdom!
Lord Jesus it is my prayer that your children, including myself, get on our knees in prayer and to not grow weary in "doing good.! In your name Lord, Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment