Monday, October 8, 2012

Blessings

Revelation 22:7 "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book." NIV

Goodmorning,

It is a beautiful fall morning here in Michigan, after the first fall frost the sun shines down on the leaves creating beautiful color.  I am blessed with eyesight.

Our 18 year old granddaughter stops to see Papa, she had just seen her best friend off to basic trainning in the Army and she is tearful. I am blessed with family who cares.

I met several new Christian sisters this past Fri. and Sat. we prayed for and continue to pray for each other.  I am blessed with Christian sisters.

One phone call to chat with my "finger chatin cuz" and I am blessed with a prayer warrior.

Tanya is reorganizing the AAT Awareness Committee. We are blessed with those outside of the family circle willing to step up and move us forward in areas we do not know how.

Blessed be the name of the Lord Tree63 on YouTube.

Blessing to you this week and always,

Grandma Bev


2 comments:

  1. As always you are all in our prayers!! Love you!!
    Love Michelle aka MM

    ReplyDelete