God is in the best position to interpret the facts of your life. Place your faith in him and not your circumstances. read Acts 21
Paul knew when he entered Jerusalem he faced possible imprisonment and even death. Paul went ready to face whatever he had to in order to do God's will in furthering the Kingdom.
When I read and study Paul's life, I pray that I too can be willing to go where God leads.
God has lead me to begin some new things as I struggle to heal from the loss of Andrew, Alex and Tanner.
I began watching Emma Lynn 3 weeks ago as her Mommy returned to her profession. Emma has been such a joy, how could I not know it is God's plan that life continues on. As Emma's Great Grandma it is my responsibility to show her how to love Jesus. I look forward to teaching her and reading to her of Jesus' life.
I can anticipate her singing, "Jesus Loves Me" just as the little ones in our church have done for years.
God has laid on my heart to work in the Sunday School classroom of our church. I gave my first lesson last Sun. I will be sharing this with others, since we hold classes for the elementary ages during worship. God spoke to me as I read to and listened to those 6 children last Sun.
I thought my days teaching the young were over when I stopped working with teens several years ago. God had a different plan and I am thankful I listened.
I thank God that he interpeted the facts of my life and showed me what it was I needed to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment